Article 1 (Applicable)
1. This policy shall be applied to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and this site.
2. Regarding this service, in addition to this policy, this site may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual rules") such as rules for use. These individual provisions, regardless of their name, shall form part of this policy.
3. If the provisions of this policy conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
4. In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this policy, applies for usage registration by the method specified by this site, and this site notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed. Shall be.
5. This site may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
a. If you report false information when applying for registration
b. When the application is from a person who has violated this policy
c. In addition, when this site judges that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
6. The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
7. The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, this site will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
8. This site shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless there is intentional or gross negligence on this site.
Article 4 (sales contract)
9. In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for purchase to this site and notifies that this site has accepted the application. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when this site delivers the product to the delivery company.
10. This site shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance if the user falls under any of the following reasons.
a. If the user violates this policy
b. When the delivery of the item is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
c. In addition, when we admit that the relationship of trust between this site and the user has been damaged
11. The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. regarding this service will be determined separately by this site.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service belong to the legitimate right holders such as this site and content providers, and the user , These may not be reproduced, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not do the following acts when using this service.
12. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
13. Acts related to criminal activity
14. Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
15. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
16. The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
17. Acts that may interfere with the operation of the services of this site
18. Unauthorized access or attempting this
19. The act of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
20. Impersonating another user
21. Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with the services of this site
22. Other acts that this site deems inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
23. If this site determines that there is any of the following reasons, it shall be possible to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
a. When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
b. When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
c. When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
d. In addition, when this site determines that it is difficult to provide this service
24. This site shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
25. In any of the following cases, this site may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. I shall be able to do it.
If you violate any provision of this policy
b. If the registration is found to be false
c. When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended.
d. In case of default of payment obligations such as fees
e. If you do not receive a response from this site for a certain period of time
f. When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
g. In addition, when this site determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
26. This site does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by the act performed by this site based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
27. This site has practical or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, rights We do not guarantee that there will be no infringement.
28. This site does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract between this site and the user regarding this service (including this policy) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case However, this site predicts damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the negligence of this site (excluding gross negligence) , Or even if it can be foreseen.) We do not take any responsibility.
29. This site is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
This site shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
This site may change this policy at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this policy, it is considered that the user has agreed to the changed terms.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the user and this site shall be made by the method specified by this site. This site considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method separately determined by this site, and these are sent. At times it is considered to have reached the user.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this policy to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of this site.
Article 16 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
30. In interpreting this policy, Japanese law shall be the governing law. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
31. In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of this site shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.